Monday, January 18, 2010

2010

I believe in new years resolutions. The problem is, when a person makes a resolution for themselves they're usually about quitting something, stopping something, or losing something. These are all "negative" based resolutions.
Words like, "Lose, No more, Never, Stop", are the operative words normally found in a resolution, & they always seem to fail.
I believe that I know why. I think resolutions CAN really work for you as long as you keep a positive spin on them. How do I know this? Because it's worked for me for the last 3 years. Try it out. Let me know how it works out. In the meantime, here's my music oriented Revolutionary Resolutions!
1. Attend at least 1 concert a month.
2. Expose myself to as much new music as I can.
3. Broaden the scope of musically oriented activities. i.e. free shows, albums, subway musicians... where ever there's a tune- there's m'ear!
I'm excited- are you?
Happy 2010!
XO~ Madame K

No comments:

Post a Comment