Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Ipod's on Shuffle for You

One can learn A LOT about a person when one puts their ipod on shuffle. There's a certain complexity of character that gets revealed when you attempt to go through their personal music catalog. In example, the last 10 songs that came up randomly on my shuffle were:
1. "Hey Ya" Outcast
2. "One Love" Bob Marley
3. "I'm so lonesome I could cry" Johnny Cash & Nick Cave
4. "7 Years in Tibet" David Bowie
5. "You're the one for me, Fatty" Morrissey
6. "Mutiny in Heaven" The Birthday Party
7. "I Cried Like a Silly Boy" Devotchka
8. "Never Tell" The Violent Femmes
9. "Hunting Humans" The Misfits
10. "Accident & Emergency" Patrick Wolf

What does this tell you about me? Well, lots, if you think about it. Try it out with your friends sometime, you may learn something interesting...
In fact if you're bored enough post your findings here!
Happy shuffling! xo K

2 comments:

  1. Johnny Cash and Nick Cave doing "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry!?" OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my shuffle list.
    Billie Jean
    Beat It
    Man in the Mirror
    Thriller
    Smooth Criminal
    They Don’t Care About Us
    Dirty Diana

    ReplyDelete